Saturday, January 26, 2008

Why Tex Was Banned

FROM QUIXTAR--THE DREAM OR SCHEME

On my blog, there was a poster who identified himself as "Tex". He is apparently a supporter of the business, but has issues with the Diamonds potentially making a significant income from the sale of tapes, books and seminars. He labeled these diamonds as the "Lying Cowardly Kingpins".

While I certainly agree in general, with Tex's assertion that some diamonds probably made a ton of money selling their system, I disagreed with Tex on another issue. My contention is that the tools do not work. Tex asserts that they do. Quixtar's own numbers appear to verify my belief.

Tex was not banned for disagreement with me. He has been banned for his redundancy in bringing up the issue on tools, and for his liberal use of insults to others who post here. Tex has also been banned from a host of other similar websites. While Tex thinks all the blog owners are wrong, he has been unable to see himself in a mirror.

So with this post, I bid Tex the best of luck and I agree with what Dave Robison recommended.
Tex - start your own blog. With the key words being quixtar and tools, a blog with that content would rise up the search engine pretty fast.

15 comments:

David Robison said...

Tex, I'd be happy to give you member status here, and you could begin posting.

Let me know. My contact info is at my blog.

Dave

Tex said...

I've already made several posts. I don't need "member status".

Anonymous said...

tex masturbates while reading WSG stories.

Tex said...

anon masturbates while reading my posts.

Tex said...

anon masturbates while reading my posts.

rocket said...

Tex masturbates while thinking about anon rattling off a batch over one of his posts.

Tex said...

rockette's penis is so small, he couldn't masturbate if he wanted to.

rocket said...

So's your business.

Except everyone KNOWS your business is small!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You suck at your own business!

Tex said...

My business is bigger than Don Wilson, Randy Haugen, Orrin Woodward, and Chuck Goetschel's, combined.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You suck at everything (not counting being a jerk, you're a real Monica Lewinsky in that category), except nobody can find your little wee-wee to suck IT.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

rocket said...

If by sucking at everything you mean not failing, then you are correct, Tex the Amway failure

Tex said...

See, I told you that you didn't suck at being a jerk.

Porkchopjim said...

You suck at everything (not counting being a jerk, you're a real Monica Lewinsky in that category), except nobody can find your little wee-wee to suck IT.

Once again - if Tex didn't make things up, he'd have nothing to hold against anyone.

Tex said...

Yawn.

Anna28 said...

LOL...now I see where the whol masturbation comment came from...still wasn't me!!!

Tex said...

anna,

Double yawn.

All content is copyrighted 2009-2011 by each individual blog entry author.