Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Trouble With Tex

FROM ROCKET'S RANTS


After an extremely patient web host had put up with far more than most would have, Tex has been banned again from yet another blog.

Tex is an unsuccessful IBO who is trying to get the message out about the tools deception. He has achieved 1500 PV after well over a dozen years in the biz. Not really successful by anybody's standards.

Some of you may have heard of him, or just gotten bored with him. Porkchopjim slaughtered him on a number of debates at the old Quixtar the Dream or The Scheme? blog simply because Tex would not listen to reason.

Tex's MO (that's modus operandi for the uncool amongst us) was basically to take the discussion thread to the lying cowardly kingpins topic, of which everyone who has any clue about Amway/Quixtar is fully aware of. Then preach from his virtual soapbox about how it needs to stop.

He also got banned from Quixtar Blog and the Quixtar Blog forum. He was made to look like a complete imbecile by just being himself on QBlog radio. Have a listen, it's really quite revealing.

The bitter (And humorous) irony of all this is that Tex's "mission" is to get the word out about the tools profits to the "Lying Cowardly Kingpins" (which he doesn't specifically identify). Since he gets banned, he doesn't get his message (which everyone already knows) out.

Tex doesn't seem to understand that anyone can find the answers to questions they have by doing a simple internet search. Tex doesn't seem to WANT to grasp the fact that his mission is not that vital, simply because anyone researching the Amway opportunity will find out about his message with even a modicum of effort.

It looks like this information that Tex has taken as his own to share was available as far back as 1995. It's almost a given that it wasn't necessarily available to everyone, given the internet's relative newness. Not so today. Everyone in North America can, if they want to, get online with few exceptions.

Why am I writing about Tex? I dunno. I just think it's completely idiotic when he says that what he's trying to do is get the word out, but he does it in such a way that does not allow him to get the word out. He refuses to start a blog because wants immediate attention to his problem and is concerned that a low search engine ranking would be tough to overcome.

Again, if his message is as important as he THINKS it is, then the search engine ranking is irrelevant. The fact that it's such a critical message would immediately increase the traffic because his message is so important. I don't even think I have such a vital role, and I have a blog.

Mind you, if nobody else thinks his message is that critical, then he really isn't a savior to the business, which maybe Tex just isn't prepared to admit to himself yet. Anybody else taste the delicious irony of the situation?

Does anybody else think this guy is a few fries short of a Happy Meal?

Don't fight your medication Tex. Just learn to know your role.

There's nothing more annoying than a fool with a cause.

62 comments:

Tex said...

pcj was the one "slaughtered", you could hear him "squealing like a pig" on a number of occasions. Same with qblog radio, qblog was pummeled.

The lying cowardly "kingpins" are virtually ALL Emeralds and above, and in some organizations, Platinums and above. The only known exception to me is Brad Doyle, who runs iteamusa.com, and I have my concerns about him as well.

If it is so easy to do a search and find the truth, why are there so many prospects and IBO's still getting scammed?

I also stated the start of the corporate blogs, which have FAR more credibility than other blogs, are more than satisfactory for me, as well as not wanting to take the time and effort to set up and maintain a blog.

Your point about the search engine rank being unimportant makes no sense. If it is low, the word DOESN'T get out effectively. Again, the corporate blogs fill the need of highly ranked, credible information to a very high level.

Tex said...

To continue, there are plenty of folks who think the tool scam is important. Just ask the UK regulators, the former IBS lying cowardly "kingpins", the UK BWW folks, the N21 lying cowardly "kingpins", and all UK IBO's. Stand by for changes coming to a country near you.

Anybody else taste the delicious irony of the situation?

Does anybody else think this guy is a few fries short of a Happy Meal?

Don't fight your medication rockette. Just learn to know your role.

There's nothing more annoying than a fool with a cause.

Porkchopjim said...

pcj was the one "slaughtered", you could hear him "squealing like a pig" on a number of occasions. Same with qblog radio, qblog was pummeled.

Who was it that said if Tex didn't make things up - he'd have nothing to hold against anyone? Oh, yeah - that was me. Seems I'm right, again.

Again, the corporate blogs fill the need of highly ranked, credible information to a very high level.

Um - Texie, if you weren't so stupid, this wouldn't be so much fun!

Google 'Amway' - the first 'corporate blog' is buried 3 pages in!

Google 'Quixtar' - and it's better, but it's STILL on the second page!

All those other blogs before them? Those are the ones you were kicked off! Heck of a strategy there!

Seems you are more concerned with your perceived self-importance than you are with actually getting 'facts' out.

Who was it that said you don't understand blogging or even the internet? Oh yeah, everyone but you.


As far as

Tex said...

Google "amway blog" or "quixtar blog" (which is what you would do if looking for a blog), and they appear on the first page.

Um - pcj, if you weren't so stupid, this wouldn't be so much fun!

David Robison said...

People don't normally "look" for blogs per se'...they search for terms like Amway or Quixtar..IF a blog has good content, steady content, specific content, the blog gets ranked higher for those terms, and gains traffic and high google rankings.

Adding the term "blog" does narrow the search, but initial searches probably would not include that term.

Tex said...

Do you have any statistics or study to back that up? After all, you are a "published" blog owner.

David Robison said...

I don't have any statistics or studies that I can quote. But because I am a published blog owner, I do have experience in studying my site statistic reports on my visitors to my blog. In 3 years time, I rarely see "blog" in a search results report, even though I label some blog entries with the "blog" tag for search results.

Tex said...

Good answer. I don't want to take the time to study site statistics, nor take other time required to maintain such a site.

rocket said...

You don't WANT to do it on your own.

Maybe you CAN'T do it on your own.

You are a coattail rider.

joecool said...

Rocket, not coattail ride, I call it a leech.

Tex said...

I don't WANT to take the time and trouble.

I COULD do it on my own.

I gather evidence from various sources, including my own experiences and those of others, and piece it together for a more complete and accurate picture of literally millions of former and current IBO's getting ripped off via the tool scam by the lying cowardly "kingpins", for several decades, to the tune of 100's of millions to 10's of billions of dollars. If that is coattail riding or a leech to you, then rockette and jc should visit wsg together. If you don't want to do that because you're now "reformed", just visit your old jc site and see some of your quotes. Then you can jack each other off, if you can find rockette's wanger.

rocket said...

Right.

You'd rather spend your time getting the last word in futile arguments which will end with you having a business smaller than my penis anyways.

Have fun being a failure in a business that is a failure.

Nice run on sentence, by the way...

Tex said...

My business is ALREADY bigger than your penis. As if that is a big deal.

Have fun trying to find your wee-wee so you can whack it.

Oh, I get it. You like to read the "big boy" books. Like "see dick run". Then get excited over the word "dick". Small penis, small mind. At least we can see you without you taking your pants off and embarrassing the entire male sex (oops, rockette just got "excited" again, too bad he can't do anything about it).

rocket said...

You'd rather spend your time getting the last word in futile arguments which will end with you having a business smaller than my penis anyways.

Have fun being a failure in a business that is a failure.

Tex said...

My business is ALREADY bigger than your penis. As if that is a big deal.

Have fun trying to find your wee-wee so you can whack it.

Anonymous said...

tex sure has been "whacking off" a lot lately. Must be due to all that time spent at WSG.

Tex said...

Yawn.

Joecool said...

Not yawn, looks like "whack whack" is more appropriate.

Tex said...

Here's a sampling of what jc thinks is appropriate, as he posted on wsg:

I haven't been out mongering for about 6 months. Does VIP still have some nice blondes?

I tried Hulas but their service was bad. The girl rushed me and wanted upfront payment.

Is Champion at the site where the old new yorker was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member #2650
These two AMPs are actually the gateway to Waiks. When the SWs get banned from Waiks, they can no longer be spotted on the strolls or they will be busted immediately, so they go there because it is close to but outside their restricted area. I think it's a 6 month ban. This is also another reason you will sometimes see the Waiks girls in DT. Also, some of the Waiks' SWs who don't have rooms will bring their clients there. The mamas are pretty cool with it because they just want the entry fee however they can get it, and they are OK with the hustle.

jc - Thanks for the insight

Originally Posted by Somjet7
I have romped around in about ten different fun houses (AMPs) locally,
visiting some several times.

VIP has had the good fortune to have me visit four different K ladies.
Their facilities are average. But their quality of ladies in appearance
and attitude is in the top 20% of establishments I have patronized.
I was introduced to the VIP talent by Hana.
She was ' new to the game' and paranoid. I worked with this for a
ten minute chat to try to lighten her up. It worked out and both of us
had a relaxing, 'close encounter'. She 'retired' about a half year ago.
Jasmine and Jeanna had good attitudes. The most recent lucky lady
was Pepsi - excellent attitude and effervescent sense of humor.
Things go better with Pepsi - the pause that refreshes.

Those of you who own brand X AMPs might conduct undercover
reconaissance missions to VIP to see what their formula for success is
and strive to surpass it.

Why did I post this? Would you believe that I own some % of VIP,
know some of its staff, lessor, affiliate, etc.?
Sorry, none of the above.
I think that boardmembers posting about high quality AMPs will
increase their success and lead to the service and selection
improving overall in the Honolulu scene. YMMV

jc - I think, but not sure that VIP consists of many providers who worked at New Yorker by Panda?

Originally Posted by ktdg81163
Laura at the old Rainbow 7 on Ward. Nice looking, great service, friendly, and a great provider.

jc - The old rainbow 7 is "pink" or do you mean the one on Kona Street now?

Originally Posted by HotDaddy
Gentlemen, sorry for the miscommunication. Coco DID not ask for the MONEY UP FRONT. However, I tried to give Mama for the $40 entrance fee, she refused so I had to pay $50. I could have paid COCO $120, but I left $150. At no time did she ask for money. However, her service sucked. I wish I could be stronger on giving $40 entry fee and $120 for the girl. I might start hitting these places in the early afternoons when it is slow. Maybe I can get by with $40 and $120. I am going to check out Hana at RM as suggested.

HotDaddy.

jc - I did a coco at the old New Yorker. Good looking but fake boobs and a shaved punani. Same gal?

Originally Posted by Member #2650
Just found out the lady's name is Jae.

2650

jc - Thanks, that heps out the mongerers!

Originally Posted by kapalua
A few weeks ago I returned from my most recent trip to Angeles (had a great time, as always). Although the 1000-peso barfines are still available in some Angeles bars, the majority of the Angeles bars now charge more than 1000 pesos for a barfine.

jc - Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by wendell
I've gotten extremely deep french kissing with June.

jc - Cool, but kissing is not the main stuff at AMPs?

Originally Posted by Member #2322
Yeah, she used to work at eve, then went to mika but the mama san there said she's never come back after going to Korea for vacation. She's been gone since mid '06. I think she's done with the business. But if you come across her, please PM me because she was a keeper. I'll do the same.

jc - Please update us......

Originally Posted by boredandrich
There are a lot of various elements in the story (like coming from Maui, going to an AMP at 10am) that did not need to be mentioned. So it means either someone has a very large imagination or it could actually be true. Would be scary if some born-again had such a sexual imagination.

jc - Cmon guys, let's post good stuff......

Originally Posted by dakine
Someone posted about Golden Bee. Is that where Rappongi used to be located?
Or is that the Golden Queen?

jc - Rappongi and Golden queen are both on Ward Ave., but separate AMPs

Joecool said...

tex, you're demonstrating to the audience that you are a moron.

Ths blog is about quixtar.

Anything you read about me or anyone else on the blog is unrelated.

Else you care to explain why someone is accusing you of continuing to visit the WSG so you can masturbate?

If that spins your wheels, fine, but this blog is about quixtar.

If you want to ask joecool WSG questions, do it on that blog. Doesn't mean you'll get an answer though.

Did I mention that you're a moron?

Tex said...

jc, you're demonstrating to the audience that you are a married whore mongerer.

Ths blog is "my" blog, and Dave stated it is about "whatever" I want it to be about.

Anything I read about you or anyone else on the wsg blog is related, because it shows your character, and it was proved you're a liar, because you tried to deny that you are the joecool18 on your blog, until insider/ibofb proved you wrong.

Else you care to explain why someone is accusing you of continuing to visit the WSG so you can masturbate? ---- I don't have to revisit the site, I made copies of portions of it for your reading "pleasure".

If that spins your wheels, fine, but this blog is about quixtar. ---- Here's what spins jc's wheels, as he wrote on wsg:

I haven't been out mongering for about 6 months. Does VIP still have some nice blondes?

I tried Hulas but their service was bad. The girl rushed me and wanted upfront payment.

Is Champion at the site where the old new yorker was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member #2650
These two AMPs are actually the gateway to Waiks. When the SWs get banned from Waiks, they can no longer be spotted on the strolls or they will be busted immediately, so they go there because it is close to but outside their restricted area. I think it's a 6 month ban. This is also another reason you will sometimes see the Waiks girls in DT. Also, some of the Waiks' SWs who don't have rooms will bring their clients there. The mamas are pretty cool with it because they just want the entry fee however they can get it, and they are OK with the hustle.

jc - Thanks for the insight

Originally Posted by Somjet7
I have romped around in about ten different fun houses (AMPs) locally,
visiting some several times.

VIP has had the good fortune to have me visit four different K ladies.
Their facilities are average. But their quality of ladies in appearance
and attitude is in the top 20% of establishments I have patronized.
I was introduced to the VIP talent by Hana.
She was ' new to the game' and paranoid. I worked with this for a
ten minute chat to try to lighten her up. It worked out and both of us
had a relaxing, 'close encounter'. She 'retired' about a half year ago.
Jasmine and Jeanna had good attitudes. The most recent lucky lady
was Pepsi - excellent attitude and effervescent sense of humor.
Things go better with Pepsi - the pause that refreshes.

Those of you who own brand X AMPs might conduct undercover
reconaissance missions to VIP to see what their formula for success is
and strive to surpass it.

Why did I post this? Would you believe that I own some % of VIP,
know some of its staff, lessor, affiliate, etc.?
Sorry, none of the above.
I think that boardmembers posting about high quality AMPs will
increase their success and lead to the service and selection
improving overall in the Honolulu scene. YMMV

jc - I think, but not sure that VIP consists of many providers who worked at New Yorker by Panda?

Originally Posted by ktdg81163
Laura at the old Rainbow 7 on Ward. Nice looking, great service, friendly, and a great provider.

jc - The old rainbow 7 is "pink" or do you mean the one on Kona Street now?

Originally Posted by HotDaddy
Gentlemen, sorry for the miscommunication. Coco DID not ask for the MONEY UP FRONT. However, I tried to give Mama for the $40 entrance fee, she refused so I had to pay $50. I could have paid COCO $120, but I left $150. At no time did she ask for money. However, her service sucked. I wish I could be stronger on giving $40 entry fee and $120 for the girl. I might start hitting these places in the early afternoons when it is slow. Maybe I can get by with $40 and $120. I am going to check out Hana at RM as suggested.

HotDaddy.

jc - I did a coco at the old New Yorker. Good looking but fake boobs and a shaved punani. Same gal?

Originally Posted by Member #2650
Just found out the lady's name is Jae.

2650

jc - Thanks, that heps out the mongerers!

Originally Posted by kapalua
A few weeks ago I returned from my most recent trip to Angeles (had a great time, as always). Although the 1000-peso barfines are still available in some Angeles bars, the majority of the Angeles bars now charge more than 1000 pesos for a barfine.

jc - Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by wendell
I've gotten extremely deep french kissing with June.

jc - Cool, but kissing is not the main stuff at AMPs?

Originally Posted by Member #2322
Yeah, she used to work at eve, then went to mika but the mama san there said she's never come back after going to Korea for vacation. She's been gone since mid '06. I think she's done with the business. But if you come across her, please PM me because she was a keeper. I'll do the same.

jc - Please update us......

Originally Posted by boredandrich
There are a lot of various elements in the story (like coming from Maui, going to an AMP at 10am) that did not need to be mentioned. So it means either someone has a very large imagination or it could actually be true. Would be scary if some born-again had such a sexual imagination.

jc - Cmon guys, let's post good stuff......

Originally Posted by dakine
Someone posted about Golden Bee. Is that where Rappongi used to be located?
Or is that the Golden Queen?

jc - Rappongi and Golden queen are both on Ward Ave., but separate AMPs

If you want to ask joecool WSG questions, do it on that blog. Doesn't mean you'll get an answer though. ---- Why should I go there, you're already here?

Did I mention that you're a moron? ---- Did I mention you're a whore mongerer, a married whore mongerer at that?

Joecool said...

tex, you're demonstrating to the audience that you are a moron.

Ths blog is about quixtar.

Anything you read about me or anyone else on the blog is unrelated.

Else you care to explain why someone is accusing you of continuing to visit the WSG so you can masturbate?

If that spins your wheels, fine, but this blog is about quixtar.

If you want to ask joecool WSG questions, do it on that blog. Doesn't mean you'll get an answer though.

Did I mention that you're a moron?

Tex said...

jc, you're demonstrating to the audience that you are a married whore mongerer.

Ths blog is "my" blog, and Dave stated it is about "whatever" I want it to be about.

Anything I read about you or anyone else on the wsg blog is related, because it shows your character, and it was proved you're a liar, because you tried to deny that you are the joecool18 on your blog, until insider/ibofb proved you wrong.

Else you care to explain why someone is accusing you of continuing to visit the WSG so you can masturbate? ---- I don't have to revisit the site, I made copies of portions of it for your reading "pleasure".

If that spins your wheels, fine, but this blog is about quixtar. ---- Here's what spins jc's wheels, as he wrote on wsg:

I haven't been out mongering for about 6 months. Does VIP still have some nice blondes?

I tried Hulas but their service was bad. The girl rushed me and wanted upfront payment.

Is Champion at the site where the old new yorker was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member #2650
These two AMPs are actually the gateway to Waiks. When the SWs get banned from Waiks, they can no longer be spotted on the strolls or they will be busted immediately, so they go there because it is close to but outside their restricted area. I think it's a 6 month ban. This is also another reason you will sometimes see the Waiks girls in DT. Also, some of the Waiks' SWs who don't have rooms will bring their clients there. The mamas are pretty cool with it because they just want the entry fee however they can get it, and they are OK with the hustle.

jc - Thanks for the insight

Originally Posted by Somjet7
I have romped around in about ten different fun houses (AMPs) locally,
visiting some several times.

VIP has had the good fortune to have me visit four different K ladies.
Their facilities are average. But their quality of ladies in appearance
and attitude is in the top 20% of establishments I have patronized.
I was introduced to the VIP talent by Hana.
She was ' new to the game' and paranoid. I worked with this for a
ten minute chat to try to lighten her up. It worked out and both of us
had a relaxing, 'close encounter'. She 'retired' about a half year ago.
Jasmine and Jeanna had good attitudes. The most recent lucky lady
was Pepsi - excellent attitude and effervescent sense of humor.
Things go better with Pepsi - the pause that refreshes.

Those of you who own brand X AMPs might conduct undercover
reconaissance missions to VIP to see what their formula for success is
and strive to surpass it.

Why did I post this? Would you believe that I own some % of VIP,
know some of its staff, lessor, affiliate, etc.?
Sorry, none of the above.
I think that boardmembers posting about high quality AMPs will
increase their success and lead to the service and selection
improving overall in the Honolulu scene. YMMV

jc - I think, but not sure that VIP consists of many providers who worked at New Yorker by Panda?

Originally Posted by ktdg81163
Laura at the old Rainbow 7 on Ward. Nice looking, great service, friendly, and a great provider.

jc - The old rainbow 7 is "pink" or do you mean the one on Kona Street now?

Originally Posted by HotDaddy
Gentlemen, sorry for the miscommunication. Coco DID not ask for the MONEY UP FRONT. However, I tried to give Mama for the $40 entrance fee, she refused so I had to pay $50. I could have paid COCO $120, but I left $150. At no time did she ask for money. However, her service sucked. I wish I could be stronger on giving $40 entry fee and $120 for the girl. I might start hitting these places in the early afternoons when it is slow. Maybe I can get by with $40 and $120. I am going to check out Hana at RM as suggested.

HotDaddy.

jc - I did a coco at the old New Yorker. Good looking but fake boobs and a shaved punani. Same gal?

Originally Posted by Member #2650
Just found out the lady's name is Jae.

2650

jc - Thanks, that heps out the mongerers!

Originally Posted by kapalua
A few weeks ago I returned from my most recent trip to Angeles (had a great time, as always). Although the 1000-peso barfines are still available in some Angeles bars, the majority of the Angeles bars now charge more than 1000 pesos for a barfine.

jc - Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by wendell
I've gotten extremely deep french kissing with June.

jc - Cool, but kissing is not the main stuff at AMPs?

Originally Posted by Member #2322
Yeah, she used to work at eve, then went to mika but the mama san there said she's never come back after going to Korea for vacation. She's been gone since mid '06. I think she's done with the business. But if you come across her, please PM me because she was a keeper. I'll do the same.

jc - Please update us......

Originally Posted by boredandrich
There are a lot of various elements in the story (like coming from Maui, going to an AMP at 10am) that did not need to be mentioned. So it means either someone has a very large imagination or it could actually be true. Would be scary if some born-again had such a sexual imagination.

jc - Cmon guys, let's post good stuff......

Originally Posted by dakine
Someone posted about Golden Bee. Is that where Rappongi used to be located?
Or is that the Golden Queen?

jc - Rappongi and Golden queen are both on Ward Ave., but separate AMPs

If you want to ask joecool WSG questions, do it on that blog. Doesn't mean you'll get an answer though. ---- Why should I go there, you're already here?

Did I mention that you're a moron? ---- Did I mention you're a whore mongerer, a married whore mongerer at that?

Porkchopjim said...

Google "amway blog" or "quixtar blog" (which is what you would do if looking for a blog), and they appear on the first page.

As Dave has pointed out - you're just as much of a fountain of blog knowledge as you are of business knowledge.

Try 'amway information' or 'quixtar information'.

Or - try 'ten reasons why Tex is an idiot'. You're the TOP ENTRY!!!

Tex said...

Here's my response to those weak points:

Reason #1,

Then YOU explain why TEAM didn't just leave quietly and wait 6 months.

Reason #2,

TEAM does suck, I've seen them in action.

Reason #3,

TEAM could sue me for business disparagement. That's hilarious. Read your Dr. Kevorkian story again. I'm not nervous at all about my comments. Ever hear of the First Amendment?

Reason #4,

I've commented many times on the fact that Amway benefited big time from the arrangement.

Reason #5,

I've also commented on Amway's lack of retail sales (3.4%) on many occasions. You're not paying attention.

Reason #6,

I've also complained the fact that Amway doesn't enforce its retail sales rule. The tool scam started way before the product price issue, and is STILL the much larger of the two problems.

Reason 7,

Tex insults those who insult me first. Unlike you, who called me an idiot first, you idiot.

Reason #8,

You ignore the fact that Woodward and Brady were breaking rules over and over for 6 years, and stated they weren't interested in following the rules. THAT was the point that caused them to be terminated, the Quixtar folks had to leave the room to put together the termination letter. They didn't try to negotiate an amicable separation BEFORE Quixtar terminated them, they tried to break the rules on their way out, as they were so used to breaking the rules anyway. I didn't ignore the fact that Quixtar terminated Woodward and Brady AFTER Quixtar reviewed Woodward's proposal. As stated above, Quixtar only gave the appearance of considering the proposal, they left the room and started writing the termination letter based on Woodward and Brady not wanting to follow the rules. There's nothing unfair about the contract. Some of the TEAM "leaders" were even on the IBOAI when the rules were approved, and used the rules against other IBO's. You can try to negotiate anything you want, but when you're in a weak negotiating position, it's quite stupid. It doesn't really matter if they resigned or were terminated. However, I think Orrin and Chris were terminated, and the other TEAM "leaders" resigned.

Reason #9,

I think Quixtar now WANTS to see the February function happen, just keep your eyes open for protesters and picketers.

Reason #10,

If you saw some of the communications I've had with Quixtar, you wouldn't characterize my position as one of "fervent support".

Anna28 said...

Hey!!! This is a great blog and there is plenty of traffic already!!!! Love the pic!!!

Porkchopjim said...

The 'weak points' I had only had to do with your idiocy regarding how the web works.

As you 'used' to be a big 'new technique' ' stacking' guy - what exactly is the problem now?

Tex said...

anna,

Of course there's lots of traffic. I'm here, armed with the truth and logic.

pcj,

As usual, it boils down to your misuse of terms. I still fully support "stacking", not "inappropriate stacking".

Anna28 said...

Truth and logic???? That was hilarious....

Tex said...

anna,

And you're a joke. Just not a very good one.

Porkchopjim said...

As usual, it boils down to your misuse of terms. I still fully support "stacking", not "inappropriate stacking".

Not so long in the past - it was the 'new stacking technique' as you called it - with no difference between 'appropriate' and 'inappropriate.' You found out about that through the Amway blogs.

The reason you were excited about it was because your upline would suddenly 'stack' under you...because you exhausted all your possible leads and had little hope of your business going anywhere.

And that was really transparent.

Tex said...

pcj,

And that is really wrong. As usual.

Porkchopjim said...

Ah, yes.

You learned the 'new stacking technique' from TEAM. TEAM taught you the ‘proper’ stacking technique, but got in trouble for teaching everyone else ‘improper’ stacking – and you knew about both types before you called it the ‘new stacking technique.’

Or, TEAM taught you the ‘new stacking technique’ and you checked the Am/Quix rules that told you the difference between ‘proper’ and ‘improper’ stacking.

Or, TEAM taught you the ‘new stacking technique’ that you were all excited about, and when they got in trouble for it and Amway defined what was ‘proper’ and ‘improper’ stacking, you pretended that you knew the difference all along and was only for ‘proper’ stacking, even though you never said anything about it before then.

I know ‘reality’ is different in your head than it is for everyone else – and I’m more than glad to keep pointing that out.

Tex said...

Or, you're an idiot. I'll go with that one, there's plenty of evidence for that. And I’m more than glad to keep pointing that out.

Porkchopjim said...

Well, which one was it? Can't answer a simple question? Caught lying again, were you?

Otherwise, you would have picked one of the options - because those are the only possible ones.

I know it's the last one. So does everyone else now, too.

Tex said...

Neither. Your two options were both incorrect. I wasn't caught lying, you were caught being an idiot, again.

TEAM was in trouble for a LOT more than improper stacking.

Porkchopjim said...

It's not what TEAM was in trouble for: it was how you suddenly discovered the difference between 'proper' and 'improper' stacking...which you claim to have known all along but failed to mention it in regards to the 'new stacking technique' until Amway explained it for you.

Besides, I gave you three choices. You can call me an idiot all you want, but I'm not the one who can't Texplain how I learned about 'proper' and 'improper' stacking.

Tex said...

I knew the major reasons for improper stacking, but there wasn't a reason to discuss improper stacking until the TEAM fiasco.

I did, however, also request A/Q clarify what is considered proper and improper stacking, to ensure I know what to do and what not to do when stacking.

I'll give you 3 choices. Are you:

1. Stupid?
2. An Idiot?
3. A Moron?

Pick one pcj, pick one!

Tecks said...

tex is all three (idiot, stupid, moron)

let's call him a stidiot, sturon, or idiron.

*hehe*

Tex said...

tecks,


Brilliant (NOT).

Porkchopjim said...

I knew the major reasons for improper stacking, but there wasn't a reason to discuss improper stacking until the TEAM fiasco.

I did, however, also request A/Q clarify what is considered proper and improper stacking, to ensure I know what to do and what not to do when stacking.

I'll give you 3 choices. Are you:

1. Stupid?
2. An Idiot?
3. A Moron?

Pick one pcj, pick one!


The correct choice, by your own admission above, was that I was right.

Which just makes you call me names because you got caught, again.

Tex said...

If you think my answer makes you right, then I know the answer, you're all 3. Stupid, idiot, moron, a trifecta.

Porkchopjim said...

Which just makes you call me names because you got caught, again.

Just like I said! I'm right, again!

Just because you can't create an "I knew about improper stacking as soon as I found out about the 'new stacking technique'" fantasy that anyone other than you believes isn't my fault.

Anyone else other than you believe that?

Tex said...

Stupid. Idiot. Moron.

Porkchopjim said...

What was the blog enty? Oh, yeah:

"Don't fight your medication Tex. Just learn to know your role.

There's nothing more annoying than a fool with a cause."

Tex said...

And my response was similar to:

"Don't fight your medication pcj. Just learn to know your role.

There's nothing more annoying than a fool without a cause."

Porkchopjim said...

Now, where was it that someone said Tex doesn't have an original thought and is reduced to hijacking words and ideas from others?

Tex said...

Now, where was it that someone said pcj doesn't have an original thought and is reduced to hijacking words and ideas from the garbage can?

Porkchopjim said...

Yawn.

Tex said...

Double yawn.

Joecool said...

triple yawn

Tex said...

Quadruple yawn.

Outsider said...

Porkchopjim said...
Now, where was it that someone said Tex doesn't have an original thought and is reduced to hijacking words and ideas from others?

LOL, any blog tex posts on is where he doesn't have an original thought and hijacks words and ideas fro others. :-)

Tex said...

Quintuple yawn.

YOL

Joecool said...

PCJ said: Now, where was it that someone said Tex doesn't have an original thought and is reduced to hijacking words and ideas from others?

Joe says: You need a brain to have an original thought. Something tex is lacking.

Tex said...

Tex says: You need a brain to have an original thought. Something jc is lacking.

Joecool said...

LOL - tex just proved he's got no original thoughts. Copy and paste an answer and change the names.

Tex said...

LOL - jc just proved he's got no original thoughts. Copy and paste an answer and change the names.

Outsider said...

REad the last 4-5 entries, and that's the trouble with tex everyone.

Tex said...

REad the last 4-5 entries, and that's the trouble with outsider everyone.

rocket said...

LOL

Tex said...

LOL'er

All content is copyrighted 2009-2011 by each individual blog entry author.